Twitter is a powerful social media platform that can have a significant impact on your Shopify store’s growth.
With over 330 million active users, Twitter provides an opportunity for businesses to reach a vast audience and engage with customers in real-time.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to expand your reach, incorporating Twitter into your marketing strategy can help you drive traffic, boost sales, and grow your brand. In this article, we’ll explore the various ways in which Twitter can help your Shopify store grow:
- How To Add Twitter To Footer Of Shopify
- How To Install Twitter Pixel On Shopify
- How To Post Shopify Picture On Twitter
- How To Set Twitter Link In Shopify
- How To Set Up Twitter Buy Button Shopify
How To Add Twitter To Footer Of Shopify
To add a Twitter feed to the footer of a Shopify website, you can follow these steps:
- Generate the Twitter widget code by going to https://publish.twitter.com. Log in to your Twitter account, select the Twitter account you want to display on your website, customize the appearance of your Twitter feed, and click on the “Create Widget” button to generate the widget code.
- In Shopify, go to
Online Store, then
- Locate the footer file in the “Sections” directory by clicking on the name
- Add the Twitter widget code and save your changes.
Note: The exact steps for adding the Twitter widget code to the footer of a Shopify website may vary depending on your theme. But usually most themes have this file.
How To Install Twitter Pixel On Shopify
To install the Twitter pixel on Shopify, follow these steps:
- Create a Twitter Ads account. This will give you access to the Twitter pixel.
- Go to the Twitter Ads dashboard and click on the
Toolsoption in the top navigation menu. From there, click on the
Conversion Trackingoption and create a new conversion event.
- Once the Twitter pixel is generated, copy the code.
- Add the Twitter pixel to Shopify. In Shopify, go to
Edit code. Locate the
theme.liquidfile in the
Layoutfolder. This file controls the header code for your entire website.
- Paste the Twitter pixel code before the closing
</head>tag. Save your changes.
How To Post Shopify Picture On Twitter
To post a picture from Shopify on Twitter, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Go to your Shopify store and find the picture you want to post on Twitter.
- Right-click on the picture and select “Save Image As” to save the picture to your computer.
- Click on the “Tweet” button to create a new tweet on Twitter.
- Click on the camera icon to upload the picture from your computer.
- Write a caption for the picture and include any relevant hashtags or mentions.
- Once you’re satisfied with your tweet, click the “Tweet” button to post the picture on Twitter.
How To Set Twitter Link In Shopify
To set a Twitter link in Shopify, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- From the Shopify dashboard, click on the
- Click on the
Themesoption, then click on the
Actionsdrop-down menu and select
- In the theme editor, look for the file that controls the header or footer of your website. This file is usually named
- Add the Twitter link: Add the following code to the header.liquid or footer.liquid file:
your_twitter_handle with your actual Twitter handle (e.g.,
- Save your changes.
How To Set Up Twitter Buy Button Shopify
To set up the Twitter Buy Button on Shopify, follow these steps:
- Login into your Shopify store.
- Log in to your Twitter Ads account and go to the
Toolssection. From there, click on the
Conversion Trackingoption and connect your Shopify store to Twitter.
- Add the Twitter Buy Button to your Shopify store. In Shopify, go to Online Store > Themes > Edit code. Locate the
product.liquidfile in the
Sectionsdirectory. This file controls the product page on your website.
- Copy and paste the Twitter Buy Button code.
- Save your changes.
Integrating Twitter into your Shopify store is a smart move for any business looking to expand their reach and engage with customers.
By taking advantage of the benefits that Twitter has to offer, you can grow your Shopify store and connect with your customers in new and meaningful ways.
One of those could be integrating Twitter feed on your Shopify. We have a dedicated article for that.